Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Farmville

Wala po munang sexcapades this time, its yuletide seasons, a season of loving, giving and sharing everyone's gift.

Aside from making lists for new year's resolutions, I absolutely am busy farming in my pink farmville.

It really not a pink but im trying it to be pink.

Kelan lang din ako nabuang sa farmville na ito, kelan lang din ako nag join ng facebook.

My nieces just always asked me to join the FV but it really not my way of wasting my time. But now, they are my constant farmers.

One day, bumisita ang isa kong friend, she asked me to join the farm.. because of my curiosity on it, join narin ako but i didnt asked her to leave me in my office unless she would teach me how to.

And that time, my life has change, from accountant to farmer. it was the beginning of being a farmer, a sexy, beautiful farmer.

but of course para hindi naman maging inefficient employee, work muna bago farmville.

hanggang sa bahay, farmville parin, hanggang sa panaginip, farmville parin.

And i just found out, my manager, a dutch national is also a farmville fanatic.

He actually told me if nothing to write in my weekly narrative report, just elaborate the process of farming, how cool he was, diba?

And before christmas eve, i know it would be a busy day, a busy night, and busy internet connection.

I used to plowed and plant for a 3 days time.

Para hindi ma withered ang aking plants and everything.

Kaya happy farming to all, wishing you all a properous new year narin.

No comments:

Post a Comment